Adhesive sealant MIL-S-46163 can damage
your eyes. Wear safety goggles/glasses
when using; avoid contact with eyes. If
sealant contacts eyes, flush eyes with
attention. Failure to comply may result in
injury to personnel.
Install center seat in folded and raised
position with seat rails in the forward position.
(1) Apply sealing compound to threads of two screws (1).
(2) Position center seat (2) on platform (3).
Flat sides of screw will be in line with seat
(3) Position two washers (4) and screws (1) in seat mount
(4) Slide center seat (2) fully forward.
(5) Fold center seat (2) down.
(6) Position two washers (6) and screws (7) in seat mount
When tightening screws, flat sides of screws
are to be in line with track sides.
(7) Tighten two screws (1 and 7) to 14-18 lb-ft (19-24 N·m).
End of Task.