23-4. INVERSION VALVE REPLACEMENT (CONT)
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap or water. Failure to
comply may result in injury to personnel.
(1) Apply antiseize compound to threads of two 90-degree
(2) Install two 90-degree fittings (1) on inversion valve (2).
(3) Install inversion valve (2) on fitting (3).
(4) Connect two air hoses (4) to 90-degree fittings (1).
c. Follow-On Maintenance.
(1) Start engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(2) Check for air leaks around inversion valve.
(3) Shut down engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
End of Task.