23-8. PRESSURE SWITCH REPLACEMENT (CONT)
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(1) Apply antiseize compound to threads of pressure switch
(2) Install pressure switch (1) in 90-degree fitting (2).
(3) Connect connector P84 (3) to pressure switch (1).
c. Follow-On Maintenance.
(1) Start engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(2) Check air pressure switch fitting for air leaks.
(3) Shut down engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
End of Task.