20-41. M1079 HEATER KIT INSTALLATION/REMOVAL (CONT)
(43) Install two fittings (82) on pod frame (5) with two nuts
(44) Install two adapters (84) on fittings (82).
(45) Install fuel tubes (72 and 80) on two adapters (84).
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(46) Apply sealing compound to threads of fittings (85 and
(47) Install fittings (85 and 86) on two fittings (82).