20-41. M1079 HEATER KIT INSTALLATION/REMOVAL (CONT)
Diesel fuel is flammable. If fuel is spilled,
clean it up immediately. Failure to comply
may result in serious injury or death to
(63) Remove plug (116) from auxiliary supply port (117).
(64) Retain plug (116) for future use.
Remove plastic cable ties as required.
(65) Disconnect fuel hose (118) from 90-degree return fitting
(66) Remove 90-degree return fitting (119) from fuel tank
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(67) Apply sealing compound to threads of run tee fitting
(121), fitting (122), and plug (123).
(68) Install run tee fitting (121) in auxiliary supply port (117).
(69) Install fitting (122) and plug (123) on run tee fitting (121).