20-41. M1079 HEATER KIT INSTALLATION/REMOVAL (CONT)
(49) Remove 90-degree return fitting (91), 90-degree fitting
(84), and plug (94) from four-way fitting (92).
(50) Remove fitting (79) and plug (95) from run tee fitting
(51) Remove run tee fitting (96) from auxiliary supply port
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(52) Apply sealing compound to threads of 90-degree return
fitting (91) and plug (98).
(53) Install 90-degree return fitting (91) on fuel tank (93).
(54) Connect fuel hose (90) to 90-degree return fitting (91).
(55) Install plug (98) in auxiliary supply port (97).