20-46. M1079 HEATER FUEL TUBES/HOSES REPLACEMENT (CONT)
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(1) Apply sealing compound to four-way fitting (1), 90-
degree fuel return (2), 90-degree fitting (3), and plug (4).
(2) Install 90-degree fuel return fitting (2), 90-degree fitting
(3), and plug (4) on four-way fitting (1).
(3) Apply sealing compound to run tee fitting (5).
(4) Install four-way fitting (1) on fuel tank (6).
Install plastic cable ties as required.
(5) Connect fuel hose (7) to 90-degree return fitting (2).
(6) Install run tee fitting (5) in auxiliary supply port (8).