Change 1 2-727
(1) Remove three screws and washers from
(2) Remove three screws from PDP.
(3) Lift PDP outward to gain access.
(4) Set multimeter to ohms.
(5) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to terminal board TB1 position 27.
(6) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter
to diode D1A terminal 1 and note reading
(7) If continuity is not present, repair wire 22
from terminal board TB1 position 27 to
diode D1A terminal 1 (para 2-40) 1 or
replace WTEC II dashboard cable
assembly (para 7-10) or WTEC III
dashboard cable assembly (para 7-11).
(8) If continuity is present, replace diode D1A
(9) Install PDP on dashboard with three screws.
(10) Install three washers and screws in PDP.
(11) Install diode D1A in PDP.
(12) Install PDP cover (para 16-2).