Remove rings, bracelets, watches,
necklaces, and any other jewelry
before working around vehicle.
Jewelry can catch on equipment
and cause injury or short across
electrical circuit and cause severe
burns or electrical shock.
(1) Remove auxiliary panel and tilt back. Do not
disconnect connectors (para 7-8).
(2) Disconnect connector P902 from winch
(3) Set multimeter to volts dc.
(4) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
connector P902 terminal 6.
(5) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(6) Position master power switch to on
(7) Position PTO switch to on
(TM 9-2320-365-10) and note reading on
(8) If 24 vdc is not present, repair wire 1904
(para 2-40) or replace auxiliary panel
cable assembly (all models except M1079
w/o winch) (para 7-49).
(9) Position PTO switch to off
(10) Position master power switch to off