(1) Position main light switch to SER DRIVE
(2) Position headlight low beams to on
(3) If both headlight low beams do not illuminate,
go to step 3 of this fault.
(4) Position main light switch to OFF
(1) Remove three screws and retaining ring from
(2) Remove lamp from housing.
(3) Disconnect headlight lamp wire 18 from
(4) Disconnect headlight lamp wire 91 from
(5) Set multimeter to ohms.
(6) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
headlight lamp wire 18.
(7) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
headlight lamp wire 91 and note reading on
(8) If continuity is not present, replace headlight
lamp (para 7-34).
(9) If continuity is present, repair wire 18
(para 2-40) or replace front lights cable
assembly (para 7-74).
(10) Connect headlight lamp wire 18 to housing.
(11) Connect headlight lamp wire 91 to housing.
(12) Install lamp in housing.
(13) Install retaining ring on housing with three