(1) Remove three screws and washers from PDP.
(2) Remove three screws from PDP.
(3) Lift PDP outward to gain access.
(4) Disconnect connector J27 from connector P27.
(5) Set multimeter to ohms
(6) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
PDP, relay K8 terminal 87A, where relay K8 was
(7) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
connector J27-13 and note reading on
(8) If continuity is not present, repair wire 18
(para 2-40) or replace WTEC II dashboard cable
assembly (para 7-10) or WTEC III dashboard
cable assembly (para 7-11).
(9) If continuity is present, repair wire 18
(para 2-40) or replace front lights cable
assembly (para 7-74).
(10) Connect connector P27 to connector J27.
(11) Install PDP in dashboard with three screws.
(12) Install three washers and screws in PDP.
(13) Install relay K8 in PDP.
(14) Install PDP cover (para 16-2).