(1) Position main light switch to SER DRIVE
(2) Position headlight high beams on
(3) If both headlights high beams do not
illuminate, and go to step 3 of this fault.
(4) Position main light switch to OFF
(1) Remove three screws and retaining ring
(2) Remove headlight lamp from housing.
(3) Disconnect headlight lamp wire 17 from
(4) Disconnect headlight lamp wire 91 from
(5) Set multimeter to ohms.
(6) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
headlight lamp wire 17.
(7) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
headlight lamp wire 91 and note reading on
(8) If continuity is not present, replace headlight
lamp (para 7-34).
(9) If continuity is present, repair wire 17
(para 2-40) or replace front lights cable
assembly (para 7-74).
(10) Connect headlight lamp wire 17 to housing.
(11) Connect headlight lamp wire 91 to housing.
(12) Install headlight lamp in housing.
(13) Install retaining ring on housing with three