Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces,
and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and
cause injury or short across electrical circuit
and cause severe burns or electrical shock.
(1) Remove PDP cover (para 16-2).
(2) Remove three screws and washers from PDP.
(3) Remove three screws from PDP.
(4) Lift PDP outward to gain access.
(5) Disconnect connector J27 from connector
(6) Set multimeter to ohms.
(7) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
(8) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(9) Position main light switch to SER DRIVE
(TM 9-2320-365-10) and note reading on
(10) If 12 vdc is not present, repair wire 20
(para 2-40) or replace WTEC II dashboard cable
assembly (para 7-10) or WTEC III dashboard
cable assembly (para 7-11).
(11) Position main light switch to OFF
(12) Connect connector J27 to connector P27.
(13) Install PDP on dashboard with three screws.
(14) Install three washers and screws in PDP.
(15) Install PDP cover (para 16-2).