Change 1 2-1187
(1) Loosen screw in circuit breaker CB5.
(2) Remove wire 701A from circuit breaker
(3) Loosen screw in cover.
(4) Open cover on relay box assembly.
(5) Set multimeter to ohms.
(6) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to wire 701A.
(7) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter
to K35 relay base terminal 7 and note
reading on multimeter.
(8) If continuity is not present, repair or
replace wire 701A (para 2-40).
(9) Position wire 701A in circuit breaker CB5.
(10) Tighten screw in circuit breaker CB5.
(11) Install cover on 110/208 VAC POWER
DISTRIBUTION PANEL with six screws.