Change 1 2-1189
(1) Remove screw and cover from 110 VAC
(2) Set multimeter to ohms.
(3) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter
to K35 relay base terminal 4.
(4) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter
to supply pole of 110 VAC receptacle
J232 and note reading on multimeter.
(5) If continuity is not present, repair or
replace wire 702A (para 2-40).
(6) If continuity is present, replace relay
K35 (para 16-62).
(7) Install cover on 110 VAC outlet J232
(8) Close cover on relay box assembly.
(9) Tighten screw in cover.
(10) Connect AC power (TM 9-2320-365-10).