Change 1 2-1417
Sub Code Meaning
Table 2-24. Sub Code Range
CLUTCH PRESSURE TEST
Loose or dirty connectors may cause
intermittent loss of power to transmission
ECU and diagnostic codes to be logged.
Ensure that all connectors are clean and tight
before performing troubleshooting. Failure to
comply may result in incorrect test results.
Wear approved eye protection when performing
transmission pressure checks. If oil contacts
eyes, seek medical attention immediately.
Failure to comply may result in injury to
(12) Tighten C3 pressure tap plug to 84-120 lb-in.
(13) Remove drain pan under C3 pressure tap.
(14) Install front and rear propeller shafts
(1) Remove front and rear propeller shafts
(2) Position drain pan under C3 pressure tap
(3) Remove C3 pressure tap plug and
preformed packing from control valve
module. Discard preformed packing.
(4) Connect tube to boss adapter, hose, and
pipe to tube adapter to C3 pressure tap.
(5) Perform STE/ICE-R Test #50
(6) Start engine (TM 9-2320-365-10) and run
(7) With parking brake applied, make shift
indicated by sub code while assistant
notes reading on STE/ICE-R.
(8) If pressure does not drop to zero in
selected range indicated by code values,
notify DS Maintenance.
(9) Shut down engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(10) Remove pipe to tube adapter, hose, and
tube to boss adapter from C3 pressure tap.
(11) Position preformed packing and C3
pressure tap plug in control valve module.