Remove rings, bracelets, watches,
necklaces, and any other jewelry
before working around vehicle.
Jewelry can catch on equipment
and cause injury or short across
electrical circuit and cause severe
burns or electrical shock.
(1) Disconnect connector P173 from connector
(2) Set multimeter to volts dc.
(3) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
(4) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
(5) Position main light switch to SER DRIVE
(TM 9-2320-365-10) and note reading on
(6) If 12 vdc is not present, repair or replace
wire 2040 between connector J173 and
connector splice (para 2-40).
(7) Position main light switch to OFF