Two steady mode lights are an indication
that the CTIS has disconnected operation
because of particular inflation or deflation
sequence has taken longer than limits
allow (40 minutes for inflate; 20 minutes
Wear appropriate eye protection when working
under vehicle due to the possibility of falling
debris. Failure to comply may result in injury
Two steady mode lights indicates that
system shut off with air pressure between
The CTIS may still operate including
modes that are illuminated by manually
pressing the desired mode.
To perform deflate or inflate checks
throughout this task, it will be necessary
to perform the opposite function first from
time to time so that a desired mode
selection is available.
(1) Start engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(2) Select an inflation mode on CTIS ECU
(TM 9-2320-365-10) and determine if two
light mode is displayed.
(3) Select RUN FLAT mode or shut down engine
and restart engine (TM 9-2320-365-10)
again to reset ECU.
(4) Select a deflation mode on CTIS ECU (TM 9-
2320-365-10) and determine if two light
mode is displayed.
(5) Shut down engine (TM 9-2320-265-10).
(6) If two steady light mode lights do not
illuminate during inflation, go to step 4 of
Change 1 2-1769