(1) Start engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(2) Set CTIS ECU to RUN FLAT mode
(3) Apply soapy water solution to CTIS air
hoses and fittings (Table 23-2 Central
Tire Inflation System (CTIS) Air Hose
(4) Check for soap bubbles indicating leaks.
(5) If any leaks are found, replace CTIS air
hose and/or fittings (para 23-2).
(6) Shut down engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
Wear appropriate eye protection when working
under vehicle due to the possibility of falling
debris. Failure to comply may result in injury
Change 1 2-1863