(1) Open door on 110/208 VAC POWER
DISTRIBUTION PANEL (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(2) Position circuit breaker CB1 to OFF
(3) Remove two screws and cover from
INTERIOR LIGHTS switch outlet box.
(4) Remove diffuser from lighting fixture DS83.
(5) Remove tube lock holder from each end of
two fluorescent lamps.
(6) Remove two fluorescent lamps from lighting
(7) Remove ballast cover from lighting fixture
(8) Set multimeter to ohms.
(9) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
bottom left pole of INTERIOR LIGHTS switch
(10) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
wire 706B in lighting fixture DS83 and note
reading on multimeter.
(11) If continuity is not present, repair or replace
wire 706B from lighting fixture DS83 to DS82
(12) Install cover on INTERIOR LIGHTS switch outlet
box S32 with two screws.