7-31. CLEARANCE AND MARKER LIGHT ASSEMBLIES REPLACEMENT (CONT)
Do not let wires slip through hole and into
cab structure. If wires slip into cab structure,
vehicle will need further disassembly to
(5) Disconnect marker light connector (9) from connector
(6) Remove nut (11), lockwasher (12), terminal lug (13),
lockwasher (14), base (3), and gasket (15) from vehicle.
(7) Remove nut (16) and screw (17) from base (3).
b. Cab Clearance and Marker Light Installation.
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing compounds
can burn easily, can give off harmful vapors,
and are harmful to skin and clothing. Keep
away from open fire and use in a well-
If adhesive, solvent, or
sealing compound gets on skin or clothing,
wash immediately with soap and water.
Failure to comply may result in injury to
(1) Apply adhesive to threads of screw (1).
(2) Install screw (1) in base (2) with nut (3).
Clearance and marker lights originally come
with cork gaskets. Discard cork gaskets and
replace with rubber gaskets PN 12421469.
(3) Install gasket (4) on base (2).
(4) Connect marker light connector (5) to connector P50
(5) Install lockwasher (7), terminal lug (8), lockwasher (9),
and nut (10) on back of base (2).