d. Chassis Clearance and Marker Light Installation.
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing compounds
can burn easily, can give off harmful vapors,
and are harmful to skin and clothing. Keep
away from open fire and use in a well-
If adhesive, solvent, or
sealing compound gets on skin or clothing,
wash immediately with soap and water.
Failure to comply may result in injury to
(1) Apply adhesive to threads of screw (1).
(2) Install screw (1) in base (2) with nut (3).
Clearance and marker lights originally come with
cork gaskets. Discard cork gaskets and replace
with rubber gaskets PN 12421469.
(3) Install gasket (4) and base (2) on vehicle with four
washers (5), screws (6), washers (7) and nuts (8).
(4) Install lockwasher (9) and terminal lug (10) on screw (1)
with lockwasher (11) and nut (12).
(5) Connect marker light connector (13) to connector P54