8-10. TRANSMISSION OIL COOLER REPLACEMENT (CONT)
(13) Position flow restrictor (18) and coolant hose (15) on
transmission oil cooler (1).
(14) Position coolant hose (16) on transmission oil cooler (1).
(15) Position radiator hose (17) on transmission oil cooler (1).
Ensure clamp tongue is started in clamp
Failure to comply may result in
damage to equipment.
(16) Engage as many clamp tabs (13) as possible in tab
windows (14) allowing little or no play between clamp
and coolant hose (15).
(17) Tighten three clamps (11) to 12-18 lb-in. (1-2 N·m).
Minimum allowable gap between ends of
clamp is 0.2 in. (5 mm). If gap is less than
minimum allowable, remove and re-install
(18) Measure gap between ends of three clamps (11).
c. Follow-On Maintenance.
(1) Add coolant to radiator overflow tank (Appendix H).
(2) Install radiator cap on radiator overflow tank.
(3) Service transmission (Appendix H).
(4) Operate vehicle and check transmission oil cooler and
fittings for oil leaks (TM 9-2320-366-10-1).
End of Task.