Adhesives, solvents, and sealing compounds can burn easily, can give off harmful vapors,
and are harmful to skin and clothing. Keep away from open fire and use in a well-ventilated
area. If adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound gets on skin or clothing, wash immediately
with soap and water. Failure to comply may result in injury to personnel.
Clean fittings and front air chamber of all
sealing compound residue prior to
(6) Apply sealing compound to threads of 90-degree fittings
(4 and 5).
(7) Install 90-degree fittings (4 and 5) in front air chamber
(8) Apply sealing compound to threads of adapter (6).
(9) Install adapter (6) in front air chamber (2).
(10) Apply sealing compound to threads of 90-degree fitting
(11) Install 90-degree fitting (7) in adapter (6).
(12) Connect three air hoses (8) to 90-degree fittings (4, 5,