(2) Position conduit nuts (1 and 2) on conduit connectors (8
(3) Position conduit nuts (3 and 4) on conduit connectors
(10 and 11).
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(4) Apply sealing compound to van body wall (12).
Coat all rivets with sealing compound prior to
installation. Failure to comply may result in
damage to equipment.
(5) Apply sealing compound to 32 rivets (13).
(6) Install 110/208 vac power entry panel (14) in van body
wall (12) with 32 rivets (13).
(7) Apply sealing compound on edges of 110/208 vac power
entry panel (14).