(11) Route wires 425 (17) and 424 (18) through conduit (6).
(12) Route wire 3085Y (19) through conduit (7).
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(13) Apply sealing compound around 110/208 vac power
entry panel (14).
c. Follow-On Maintenance.
(1) Install field telephone binding posts (para 16-51).
(2) Install 110/208 VAC POWER IN/OUT cables (para 16-
(3) Install chassis ground lug (para 16-69).
End of Task.