16-7. REAR CAB SUPPORT ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (CONT)
(13) Lower cab (TM 9-2320-365-10).
Latches must be adjusted so that they ride
squarely on the latch supports and do not
contact the welded area of the latch supports.
Failure to comply may result in damage to
(14) Adjust two latches (14) on latch supports (15).
(15) Raise cab (TM 9-2320-365-10).
Do not allow latches to change position while
tightening screws. Failure to comply may
result in damage to equipment.
(16) Tighten four screws (13) to 34-44 lb-ft (46-60 N·m).
(17) Lower cab (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(18) Inflate cab air springs (TM 9-2320-365-10).
Perform step (19) on left and right sides of rear
Step (19) requires the aid of an assistant.
(19) Tighten four self-locking nuts (16) to 45-61 lb-ft (61-83
c. Follow-On Maintenance.
(1) Adjust cab hydraulic latch (para 19-6).
(2) Adjust cab leveling valve (para 16-8).
End of Task.