23-5. SHUTTLE VALVE REPLACEMENT (CONT)
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(1) Apply antiseize compound to threads of adapter (1) and
(2) Install shuttle valve (3) on adapter (1).
(3) Install adapter (2) in shuttle valve (3).
(4) Apply antiseize compound to threads of 90-degree fitting
(5) Install 90-degree fitting (4) on shuttle valve (3).
(6) Connect air hose (5) to 90-degree fitting (4).
c. Follow-On Maintenance.
(1) Install inversion valve (para 23-4).
(2) Start engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(3) Check for air leaks around shuttle valve and inversion
(4) Shut down engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
End of Task.