(1) Remove nut, lockwasher, terminal lug TL19,
and lockwasher from RH side marker light
screw. Discard lockwashers.
(2) Set multimeter to ohms.
(3) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
terminal lug TL19.
(4) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
ground and note reading on multimeter.
(5) If continuity is not present, repair wire 3095
from terminal lug TL19 to terminal lug TL20
(para 2-40) and go to step 6 of this fault if
required or replace rear lights cable assembly
(para 7-75) and go to step 1 of this fault.
(6) If continuity is present, replace RH side
marker light (para 7-31) and go to step 5
of this fault if required.
(7) Install lockwasher, terminal lug TL19,
lockwasher, and nut on RH side marker
(8) Connect RH side marker light connector to
Change 1 2-584.39