(1) Remove nut, lockwasher, terminal lug TL16,
and lockwasher from LH marker light screw.
(2) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
terminal lug TL16.
(3) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
ground and note reading on multimeter.
(4) If continuity is not present, repair wire 3094
from terminal lug TL16 to terminal lug TL18
(para 2-40) and go to step 30 of this fault if
required or replace rear lights cable assembly
(para 7-75) and go to step 1 of this fault.
(5) If continuity is present, replace LH marker
light (para 7-38) and go to step 30 of this
fault if required.
(6) Install lockwasher, terminal lug TL16,
lockwasher, and nut on LH marker light
(7) Connect LH marker light connector to
Change 1 2-584.43