Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(10) Apply antiseize compound to threads of radiator
(11) Install radiator draincock (14) in radiator (3).
(12) Loosen two screws (15) in clamps (16) as far as possible
without disengaging screws from D-nuts (17).
(13) Unhook clamp tabs (18) from tab windows (19).
Clamp tongue must be started in clamp groove.
Failure to comply may result in damage to
Position clamps so that screws will be toward
center of vehicle and angled down.
(14) Position two clamps (16) on lower coolant hose (20).