Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area. If
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(13) Apply antiseize compound to threads of air pressure
(14) Install air pressure transmitter (8) in reducer bushing (9).
(15) Install terminal lugs TL201 (6) and TL202 (7) on air
pressure transmitter (8) with two lockwashers (10) and
(16) Apply antiseize to nuts (11), lockwashers (10), and
terminal lugs TL201 (6) and TL202 (7).
(17) Install boot (1) on air pressure transmitter (8).
(18) Apply adhesive to holes TLR and TTR and around edges
of boot (1).
c. Follow-On Maintenance.
Lower cab (TM 9-2320-365-10).
End of Task.