(7) Perform STE/ICE-R Test #50 (TM 9-4910-571-12&P).
Turning adjustment screw to the left will
increase wet tank pressure.
adjustment screw to the right will
decrease wet tank pressure.
(8) Turn adjustment screw (6) until 120-130 psi is
observed on STE/ICE-R.
(9) Tighten nut (5) on adjustment screw (6).
(10) Install cover (3) on air compressor governor (4).
(11) Lower cab (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(12) Shut down engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(13) Drain air tanks (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(14) Remove STE/ICE-R from wet tank (2).
compounds can burn easily, can give
off harmful vapors, and are harmful to
skin and clothing. Keep away from
open fire and use in a well-ventilated
area. If adhesive, solvent, or sealing
compound gets on skin or clothing,
wash immediately with soap and water.
Failure to comply may result in injury
(15) Apply antiseize compound to threads of drain valve (1).
(16) Install drain valve (1) in wet tank (2).