16-23. M1079 POD FRAME REPLACEMENT/REPAIR (CONT)
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(5) Apply sealing compound to 26 blind rivets (6) and
curbside bottom panel (7).
(6) Install curbside bottom panel (7) on pod frame (3) with
26 blind rivets (6).
(7) Apply sealing compound to 14 blind rivets (8) and
curbside inside panel (9).
(8) Install curbside panel (9) on pod frame (3) with 14 blind
Use Q size twist drill bit to perform steps (1)
and (2). Failure to comply may result in
damage to equipment.
(1) Enlarge 96 holes in van body wall (1).