16-35. M1079 RH DOOR ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT/REPAIR (CONT)
(27) Install three hinges (25) on RH door (5) with three
screws (26), six screws (27), nine washers (28), and
self-locking nuts (29).
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(28) Apply sealing compound around edges of three hinges
Perform step (29) on van bodies serial
number 191 and higher.
(29) Install wing nut (30) and hasp (31) on RH door (5).
Perform step (30) on van body serial
numbers 001 through 190.
(30) Install hasp (32) on RH door (5) with two screws (33).
(31) Apply sealing compound around edges of hasp (32).