16-36. M1079 LH DOOR ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT/REPAIR (CONT)
compounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
Coat all rivets and blind rivet nuts with
sealing compound to prior to installation.
Failure to comply may result in damage to
(12) Apply sealing compound to two rivets (8) and blind rivet
(13) Install blind rivet nut (9) on plate (10).
(14) Install plate (10) on LH door (1) with two rivets (8).
(15) Install two lanyards (11) on rings (12).
(16) Apply sealing compound to two rivets (13).
(17) Install two lanyards (11) on plate (10) with two rivets
(18) Install two clips (14) on LH door (1) and plate (10) with
two screws (15).
(19) Install quick release pin (16) in clip (14).