Use care when testing electrical connectors.
Do not damage connector pins or sockets
with multimeter probes. Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.
Inspect connector pins/sockets for damage,
corrosion, and serviceability. Check that
connector pins are not pushed back and
are capable of making good contact.
Change 1 2-1482.31
(1) Remove instrument panel assembly for
access (para 7-15).
(2) Disconnect connector J115 from WTEC II
(3) Set multimeter to ohms.
(4) Connect positive (+) probe of multimeter to
connector J116 socket F1.
(5) Connect negative (-) probe of multimeter to
connector J115 socket 12 and note reading
(6) If continuity is not present, replace WTEC II
cab transmission harness (para 7-86).