6-14. ENGINE FAN AND FAN CLUTCH ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (CONT)
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(8) Apply antiseize compound to threads of fitting (8).
(9) Install fitting (8) in fan clutch assembly (2).
(10) Connect air hose (9) to fitting (8).
c. Follow-On Maintenance.
(1) Install top radiator fan shroud (para 6-4).
(2) Lower cab (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(3) Start engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(4) Check for coolant leaks under vehicle.
(5) Raise cab (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(6) Check for coolant leaks around radiator.
(7) Lower cab (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(8) Shut down engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
End of Task.