Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(8) Apply a small bead of sealing compound to mating
surface of bevel gear hub cover (15).
(9) Install bevel gear hub cover (15) on wheel end hub
(10) Position 12 screws (16) in bevel gear hub cover (15).
(11) Tighten 12 screws (16) to 35-50 lb-ft (47-68 N·m).
c. Follow-On Maintenance.
(1) Fill hub assembly (front axle) (Appendix H).
(1.1) Refill axle differential (rear axle) (Appendix H).
(2) Start engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(3) Test operate vehicle and check for unusual noise or
vibration from planetary drive assembly.
(4) Shut down engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(5) Check for oil leaks around bevel gear hub cover.
End of Task.